[thelist] Installing w3c validator on local machine...

minid at mac.com minid at mac.com
Fri Mar 8 13:04:01 CST 2002

Hi...

I am running a mac os x machine ... with has the Apache working so
good :)

I check that w3c has the validator for free install... anyone here
installed the w3c html validator on their server?

I want to know if someone did this... i need help to nstall it.. .it
will be a great improvement if i run it in my machine..

thanks.