[thelist] FTP Problems

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sun Mar 10 11:13:00 CST 2002

Can anyone think of a reason that I might not be able to ftp to my local
development box when I once could?  I am able to ftp to it from the box
itself, both to localhost and to the actual ip address.  But when I try
from my work box, same network, I get connection refused.  Any ideas?  I
haven't changed anything on either box that would affect this.

Thanks

Chris

<tip type="pstree">
My tech showed me this one yesterday.  Really cool.

watch -n1 "uptime; free; pstree;"

This will give you a look at all the processes running in order of init
with a 1 second refresh. Also
gives current uptime and free memory usage. Really interesting.
</tip>