[thelist] Mac & Linux Site Check

cdj chris at fuzzylizard.com
Sun Mar 10 22:26:01 CST 2002

Interesting looking site, however, when I look at it using IE 6 the
entire bottom of the page disappears whenever I roll over one of the
menu options at the top of the page and comes back when I roll over the
first screen shot link.

Is this the way that it is suppose to function??

--
/chris

<www.fuzzylizard.com>