[thelist] FLASH

Christopher Joseph Christopher at ideadesigners.com
Mon Mar 11 10:50:00 CST 2002

Hi All,

We are currently working on a project that ideally requires a flash based
page as the top level page for the site. Obviously we need to cater for
HTML/XHTML only browsers as well. What are peoples opinions on the levels of
FLASH integration that are appropriate? What are the integration problems
you have experienced? How much more work would it be to produce a full flash
& full html based site with front end sniffers as opposed to bit part
integrations. We do not currently have any FLASH skill resources so we will
have to outsource it. I guess really I am trying to asses is what are the
pitfalls and the standard implementations of a mixed media site.

yours hopefully...

Chris Joseph
http://ideadesigners.co.uk (a work in progress)