[thelist] word to pdf?

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 11 14:29:00 CST 2002

When I installed Adobe Acrobat 5.0, it automatically put the toolbar on
Word (Office 2000). It had a button to directly create a PDF from the
current document. I think it was just a script that worked with Distiller.
Thought I'd add it in there. If the toolbar doesn't show, you might want to
check your options/toolbar settings.

Regards,
Burhan Khalid