[thelist] word to pdf?

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Tue Mar 12 03:14:00 CST 2002

Do you have the full Acrobat or just the reader?
If you have the full acrobat, you have 3 ways to convert to PDF, depending
on your setup:
1. Use the PDF Maker Macro from inside word.
2. If you have Acrobat set up as a virtual printer, print directly to it.
3. Print to a postscript file, and then use Distiller to convert it to PDF.

If you do not have the full Acrobat, there are a few shareware/freeware
applications out that the can convert to PDF.

If you have access to OSX, you have an option to print to PDF build in to
the system.

HTH
<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
Want to learn OSX tips and tricks? Here are some good places to start:
http://homepage.mac.com/rgriff/
http://www.osxfaq.com/
http://www.macosxhints.com/

</tip>