[thelist] strange table display

david lloyd parker david at image2image.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 06:09:01 CST 2002

Could some benevolent soul please help me out of my misery. I must have done something stupid. Could you please have a look at http://wmproductions.co.uk/test/test.html.  On IE 5 & 6 the first and ninth td's are displace by about 1 pixel, as is the whole td on the rhs (I've put on a red bg so this can clearly be seen. Display is fine in NS6.2 and IE 5.1 on Mac. This is pretty basic html and I feel pretty embarrassed that I can't seem to sort it!
Thanks in anticipation.