[thelist] Printer friendly pages.

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 08:59:01 CST 2002

>i've found that people don't often use the print link, they tend to
>print the default page from the browser.... meaning a
>print CSS file
>would be a good cover on top of a print template...

Now that *is* a good idea - The content is in a database, I can
generate a plain vanilla page and a printme link and use CSS to give
a print media option on the main page.

The audience is completely unknown - other than web users - most
likely young people and people who work with young people - no
technical ability assumed.

Thanks for the link, will read it shortly!

Tony