[thelist] ASP Scripting?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Mar 12 15:55:09 CST 2002

On Mar 12, Pamela R had something to say about [thelist] ASP Scripting?

>Hi all, I recently started working on a site that is on a Novell NetWare 5.1
>network with a NetWare Enterprise Web Server.   I need to come up with a
>mail script, but am used to working with ASP.
>My question is first, whether there is a way to implement ASP on this
>server?

Chilisoft is considering porting their ChiliASP product to Netware. You
can show your support for that by filling out one of the port request
forms on their site and checking the "Netware" checkbox:

www.chilisoft.com

hth,

--
mattwarden