[thelist] Advice me about NeoPlanet

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 02:47:01 CST 2002

Hello Experts,
Some days ago, in a reply to my question, some experts called NeoPlanet
"just a skin of Internet Explorer". From this, I have concluded that I
don't need to have NeoPlanet installed on my machine for testing web
pages. What do you think? Do I need NeoPlanet for testing web pages or
not?
I don't have a very large hard disk (only 10 GB) and I already have
filled it up more than 70% of it. If I don't need NeoPlanet then I will
save some of my hard disk space by uninstalling it.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/