[thelist] Use of <abbr title>

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Mar 14 09:18:01 CST 2002

On 12:37 AM 3/14/2002, Madhu Menon said to me:
>type="E-commerce best practices" author="Madhu Menon"
>
>Imagine if supermarkets asked you to fill out a personal details form
>before you could start shopping there.

Heh.  In the U.S., they practically do...

"Would you like to sign up for our Rewards card so that we can send you
junk mail and charge you the exact same price as before unless you forget
your card, in which case we'll start charging you lots more?"

But I digress...

<tip type="Windows 2000 Maintenance" author="Ben Dyer">
If you run a Windows 2000 machine (server or professional), make use of the
hfnetchk tool:

<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q303215>
</tip>

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.