[thelist] emails with nothing in the To: field

Scarlett Julian (ED) Julian.Scarlett at sheffield.gov.uk
Fri Mar 15 09:41:01 CST 2002

Thanks to all who have replied to this (most off list thankfully). Sorry to
have asked such a question; as soon as I got the first reply I realised that
I actually knew the answer and then the replies just kept coming to make me
feel even worse. I definitely owe a good tip and will sort that out next
week. Thanks again folks

Julian