[thelist] real men code by hand...

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Sat Mar 16 19:37:01 CST 2002

>> Yes, it's an inflamatory remark. I do not desclude women,
>it's just an
>'attention grabbing'
>title.
>
>Of course it's. Would it be equally as inflammatory to respond
>that while hand coding is practical and important to know it's
>usefulness for entire sites went out with the strapless bra?

I know some folks use WYSIWYGs for general templatizing, tedious table
layout, etc. but I just prefer to write by hand. I'm constantly tweaking and
adjusting even my code modules as my style improves, and I don't think any
tool would be as efficient (for me) for the size sites I work on (no
megalomonsters; just small to medium database connected stuff.)

>:: snigger :: Is that female enough for you?

Aww, and I really LIKED strapless bras. (Not on me; you know what I mean.)

>Marcia
>www.welterweb.com

joel