[thelist] Re: real men code by hand...

katherine kbjork at attbi.com
Mon Mar 18 11:33:00 CST 2002

uhmm..thats real women code by hand! :-)

though will say prone to cheating a bit...keeping a script once done and
frequently altered..tailored to a use.

actually never wrote a swig of javascript on my own, but know how to
sling a well made one for this n that. DO prefer to code by hand as the
code those wysiwyg programs spew is just that..spew. Yes html is code.

Strapless bra...intriguing bit of garment. Never had the pleasure of
wearing...did get the humor even though I am a stogy old american.

Humor is a good thing...too many uptight people in the world these days.

All biz and no play...well you know how that goes. ;-)

Katherine (never a dull boy)