[thelist] Re: real men code by hand...

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:58:01 CST 2002

> > though will say prone to cheating a bit...keeping a script once done and
> > frequently altered..tailored to a use.
>
> That's not cheating that's working smart. I keep a whole bunch of stuff
> I reuse over and over. php funcitons and classes, html skeletons generic
> stylesheets etc etc....

You're not working efficiently if you don't take advantage of your own code
library.  That being said, using the code library of Dreamweaver to do image
rollovers.. well, that's just lame.  And then people ask me how I can
tell...um, because everyone one of your functions starts with MM_?  Oh, and
because NOBODY would ever write javascript the way they do?

> > Strapless bra...intriguing bit of garment. Never had the pleasure of
> > wearing...did get the humor even though I am a stogy old american.
>
> I don't like 'em, But bras are like good code, The packaging is
> unimportant it's what's inside that counts. (is that too rude?)

Well, of course what's inside is what counts, but packaging always matters.
Come on... first rule of marketing.  If you go to a store to buy something
and the can/box/container is damaged, are you going to take that one or the
one next to it that's not damaged?

AND, have you seen some of the new bras at Victoriassecret.com?  woah.
Gotta get my woman some of them...  ;)

David
www.confluentforms.com