[thelist] An amazing Web Programing

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 17:29:08 CST 2002

Hi Dave,
Thank you very much for your kind offer.
In fact, I am interested more in learning something than acquiring
something. At first sight, I guessed that the clock was a result of
JavaScript alone. However, second thought was JavaScript and DHTML.
After all, I felt it better to consult experts at Evolt instead of
guessing. I just want to know, how many languages are involved in this
dynamic clock and what are these languages? How do they work?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/