[thelist] OT: default compose font in outlook express?

Erick Papadakis erick_papadakis at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 19:09:01 CST 2002

sorry beforehand.

when composing plain text in outlook, i always see a
times new roman font. how can i change this to courier
so that i can figure out the exact formatting of my
messages?

if i use html email by default, then i can set my
stationary etc but what if i am using plain text as my
default compose type?

thanks!
erick

<tip author="Erick Papadakis" type="Good software">

You can use Beyond Compare to do some excellent file
and folder comparisons on your machine. I used to use
ExamDiff until I discovered this beauty.

  http://www.scootersoftware.com

</tip>