[thelist] CSS font size in NN 4.7x

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Mon Mar 18 22:17:01 CST 2002

Ok, I guess just use a script to sniff out the bad browser and send it to the
code it likes...not a problem. Just thought there was a hack I wasn't aware of.
According to the CCS1 properties it shows font-size supported by NN4 and on a
known bug and workaround site it warns about the use of the smaller
attributes...Lets see...back to chapter 4 in the book in the pile of 15 on my
sad looking little table here...maybe I could change the font-family. CSS, got
to love it!
Dave