[thelist] CVS friendly editors (was: Re: Homesite Stability)

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Mon Mar 18 23:04:01 CST 2002

Can anyone recommend a CVS friendly *nix text editor?

I really should use CVS more frequently, but I dislike emacs (which
almost certainly has internal CVS support (<cough/> eight megs and...)),
haven't seen any vim/gvim CVS add ons, and don't think nedit has
anything of the sort either. Not that I really mind checking out and
committing via a terminal, but a plug in of some kind for vim or nedit
would be neat!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers
Andrew