[thelist] sticky check (was: Site check www.twitchen.co.uk/trial02/)

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 03:15:00 CST 2002

Mark,

on Monday, March 18, 2002, 5:19:07 PM, Mark wrote:

::
> There's code online at <http://www.mark.ac/help/sticky.html> which may suit
::

  I've tried implementing your code, but I can't quite get it to
  work, I was wondering if you'd mind having a quick look.

  I've used an included php file for the menu, that is in the #sticky,
  would this make any difference?

  http://www.twitchen.co.uk/trialnf/

  If you need the php files, please let me know and I'll email them
  over.  I hope you don't mind me asking you to do this?

  ;-)

  Just in case anyone is wondering why the url change, I've made two
  versions one with frames and one without, so I can give them the two
  versions to compare.

  framed: http://www.twitchen.co.uk/trial02/
  no frames: http://www.twitchen.co.uk/trialnf/

--