[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 04:34:01 CST 2002

>You will see some planets floating in the heavens of imaginary worlds.
>just wanted to create such planets but I am too ignorant. I want to do
>all this with Photoshop 6.0 because I am familiar with this software
>better than any other.

Syed,

I'd be happy to make some buttons for you - I have experience with Maya
and enjoy projects like the one you're talking about.  Check out
http://www.gearbolt.com/portfolio/3d/chess.jpg - that's something I did
in a pretty short timespan.

If you're interested, let me know specifics of what you're looking for,
and I'll do my best to help out.  I do have a full-time job in an
unrelated field, though, so it may take me a few days to get any project
done.

Dan