[thelist] ASP Date Manipulation

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Tue Mar 19 09:41:01 CST 2002

Thanks to all for helping to troubleshoot, but I forgot I had erased the
condition in the file I was testing. No condition, no proper results.  Oh
well.

Regarding the point on doing the select query properly, I started that way,
but when I couldn't get it to work, I switched. I guess I'll go back and fix
it.

Josh