[thelist] Automatically clicking submit button?

J J squid_66 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 10:10:01 CST 2002

I've got a form that users fill out, process some
information, then I need to send them onto the next
step.  Unfortunately, there's too much information to
be passed in the URL (or GET method) so I'm having to
setup a submit button and POST method.

However, I don't want that user to have to stop and
click the "continue" button in this case, I'd rather
just somehow automatically click the button for the
user.  Hopefully they wouldn't even see the page come
up.

Is this possible?  Is there another method?  Any
examples or links would be great!  Thanks!