[thelist] Centering in IE6?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Tue Mar 19 10:14:00 CST 2002

Hi Gang,

I searched Google and tried a few searches on our articles and tips ...
no luck.

I guess I was asleep when it came up in the past.

How do I get a nice 'div' to center in IE6?

The page validates nicely to 4.01 Strict.  The CSS validates as well.
The page centers in IE5.5

Just a "fluff" page I'm playing with - nothing serious (or paying):

http://members.evolt.org/ronl/RLPHP/Inspire.php

<tip type="Oracle left | right | outer joins and Brio 6.5"
author="RonL.">

The new version of Brio (6.5) has some serious issues with left joins
and Oracle databases.

[For all intents and purposes ... they don't really work!]

Just a 'heads up', I've put a ton of hours into this and had Brio tech
support working on this for weeks for me. I don't feel any closer to a
resolution.

</tip>

RonL.