[thelist] iframe tag cross-platform problems

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Tue Mar 19 13:41:08 CST 2002

Andy,
Thanks for the tip... this fixed IE on Windows (somewhat) but broke IE Mac
and Netscape 6 is not displaying correctly.

http://averra.com/web_examples/iframes_tst1.htm

Any other suggestions? or is my next best bet to add that other table cell
filled with the style of whatever frame is called up in the area? (each page
has unique color)

Thanks!
Janice