[thelist] Lotus Notes web development

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Tue Mar 19 23:42:01 CST 2002

Hi everyone,

Further to my SQL query can someone please point me to some
resources on web programming in lotus notes? I know next to
nothing about notes.

Some things I'm trying to find

1) peculiarities of the notes browser;
2) Can I use the notes browser as a front end for another
application which I'm told is SQL based.(happens to be an
accounting package)
3)  Any difficulties in access a notes database from php?

thanks in advance!

Mark

Financial Controller
Ranger Minerals Ltd
phone   :  +61 (0)8 9364 8355
fax     :  +61 (0)8 9316 2254
email   :  mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
website :  www.ranger.com.au

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.