[thelist] problem space

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Wed Mar 20 04:10:01 CST 2002

Thanks jeff, but unfortunately that didn't do the trick.  :(
Thanks Jane too - the 3rd TR is missing the TD because the TD in the row
above has rowspan=2, so no cigar there either.  :((

I've narrowed it down to...  oh wait - I've just got it - it was the row
with the title graphic that was causing the prob (discovered by removing
it) - combining the last 3 cells of that row into one has fixed it.
They're all empty, so I guess I should have done that originally, but -
how bizarre!

Thanks so much for the help on this.

Cheers,
Karen

ps - thanks too Stephane - the transparent gifs are there to keep the
layout for the photo montage in place - a single row along the top,
another row down one side.  Necessary for multi-overlapping-columned
tables like this one - remove them and everything very quickly goes
pear-shaped.

Miinx Design & Development
e :: karen at miinx.com.au
p :: 03 9534 2659