[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Wed Mar 20 08:55:01 CST 2002

You might want to try Cool3D - 44.95 US for the download - 49.95 US for the
box version

http://www.ulead.com/store/cool3d/runme.htm

I use it on occasion.  It's user friendly.  You just drop textures,
lighting, etc into the window.  It comes with preset animations, backdrops
and textures.  You can save to several formats including .avi and IIRC there
is an extension that will let you convert to Flash.

I have no relationship with Ulead, I just like their products.

-- Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com
home --> www.cyber-kat.com --> topkat at cyber-kat.com --