[thelist] Need ammunitions

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Thu Mar 21 10:34:01 CST 2002

A few points:

* Did you mention to your client issues with Frames?  Jakob Neilson has some
interesting things to say about this, if my memory serves me correctly.

* I have a 17" monitor, but view at 600*800. The browser is maximized and
only the normal IE bars and bottom application bar was in the way of my
view. I needed to scroll to the right to get the entire horizontal screen.
All I saw in the browser was one big picture, with about 3/4 of the buttons
at the bottom. The rest was cut off.  This meant that when I hit the search
button and the search page came up, it seemed like I didn't go anywhere -
since my view didn't change (the search box is below the round buttons).

* I am viewing over a fast connection, but it took forever to download.
Pages are overly inflated.

Josh