[thelist] JS: Preload images problem

Hardacker, Andrew Andrew.Hardacker at Compuware.com
Thu Mar 21 16:42:01 CST 2002

<snip>
 document.getElementById("photo").src=arrPhotos[1];
</snip>

That line should be:
 document.getElementById("photo").src=arrPhotos[1].src;

<snip>
TYME} Hope it made you think of _postcards_ from beach resorts. (That was
the design look that I was going for.)  ...Yeah, my client/friend likes to
think that she is a beach resort rather than a CPA.  This is what she
wanted.  You should see the crap that I talked her out of.
</snip>
We'd all rather be at a beach resort than at work. What I meant was that the
big "PA" in the title immediately translated in my mind to "Pennsylvania.
Where's Hunt, Pennsylvania?". I recognize "CPA" but not "PA" in association
with accounting.

Andy

and then destroy it.