[thelist] Lasso designer???

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 00:42:01 CST 2002

Lasso is a DB application for the MacOS. It has a server component or as an
extension for Appleshare IP. You call it with xml tags.

I built a site with it once, but succumbed to the ease of implementation with
MS Access and IIS after pulling my hair out over the funkiness of Mac hosting.

With OSX, I think you'll see more movement toward an Apache/MySQL solution.

Robert Goodyear
http://www.westeye.com