[thelist] VB subform

BT Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 22 07:02:01 CST 2002

How do I (easily) create an editable subform without using the Data Control
?

To clarify, I have a clients form populated programmatically from an Access
db, and I need a second form/table of orders (where orders!id = clients!id).
I have been told not to use the ADO Data Control, as it is too heavy. I have
managed to do a read-only list using a number of controls (DBGrid, DataGrid,
FlexGrid). I could create a linked table in Access in a matter of minutes.
Am I missing something ? I have VB6 SP4.

TIA
Phil Parker