[thelist] [CMS] Applet-based WYSIWYG HTML editor

Howard Cheng howcheng at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 22 13:14:01 CST 2002

Does anyone know of a Java applet that will allow WYSIWYG HTML editing? I
need one that is able to edit both in WYSIWYG mode and in source mode. I've
found a number of DHTML-based editors but they're limited to IE only and we
need a N4+ capable editor, which is why I'm thinking Java. The other
limitation is that I need a free/GPL one. (:

I've been searching on Google and haven't found anything yet, although I
have a lot more pages to wade through. Thanks in advance.

Howard Cheng
howcheng at ix.netcom.com
AIM: bennyphoebe
ICQ: 47319315