[thelist] hosting companies in other countries

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Sun Mar 24 06:07:01 CST 2002

If you were doing a mission-critical site, you wouldn;t go this route as
trans-atlantic bandwidth can be less reliable. If, as you say, it's just
personal, it will make little difference, other than it may get more
expensive as the exchange rate changes.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Find your perfect rental villa www.mycaribbean.com
Talk to me in real time:
MSN Instant Messenger: masonc92 at hotmail.com
ICQ 118159388 Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (605)253-1759