[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form posting)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 24 17:44:04 CST 2002

> From: Matt Liotta <mliotta at iname.com>
>
> Your statement is not true because it is based on your experiences
> alone. I don't seriously you can claim that you have seen enough
> situations to make such a blanket statement.

my statement is true because you said that it can't be done... my statement
proves it can be done...

i also said that it was *me* i was talking about, as opposed to the blanket
assertion you made...

we can argue the semantics, but it comes down to this:

- you say it costs more.
- i've proven it doesn't need to.

what's left?  i can point out others who've found the same thing as i have, so
i'm not a quirk on this...  hell, i could probably come out there and show all
sorts of ways to make it work for you -- i've done it for others, so i know it's
possible...

> Pretty sad that you have to make personally hostile statements like
> accusing me of building sites with FP.

i feel a little better that you think FP use is a 'hostile accusation,' but i really
can't see how what you say is accurate unless the entire process is
predicated on a WYSIWYG development environment...