[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form posting)

Matt Liotta mliotta at iname.com
Sun Mar 24 17:55:01 CST 2002

I really don't think the client is expecting a win32 applications
considering that the Windows platform is only one of many platforms in use
within their intranet. We must not forget that besides different vendors and
versions of browsers, there are also different vendors and versions of
operating systems.

-Matt