[thelist] Jaascript pause()?

Darren James Harkness darren at merilus.com
Mon Mar 25 12:10:01 CST 2002

Hey folks,

I'm stumped -- I'm trying to find a Javascript equivalent to a pause(x)
function -- where x is the amount of seconds to pause -- and having
absolutely no luck.  Here's the situation:  I'm using drop-down menus on
http://staticred.net/ and I want them to auto-close after x seconds.

Does anyone have something like this in their library of scripts?

--
darren james harkness | creative director, merilus inc.
Web: http://merilus.com/

"He who does his work like a machine grows a heart like a machine and he who
carries the heart of a machine in his breast loses his simplicity.  He who
has lost his simplicity becomes unsure in the strivings of his soul." --
Chuang-Tzu.