[thelist] web/email hosting with hosted email lists

Andrew Gianni andrew at newkenmore.com
Tue Mar 26 16:26:01 CST 2002

Sounds great and I'm intrigued, but I need something more supportable, i.e.
something I don't have to support for them, which is why I'm looking for a
solution hosted by the provider. The only thing I don't care for about
Dreamhost is that they only offer tech support by email. While that may be
just fine for me, the client will occasionally need to get in touch with the
hosting company, and as they're less technical folks they actually prefer
the phone, as do I much of the time. The main problem is that phone support
usually sucks anyway, so maybe it's not that big of a deal? I have to say
that the thing that I really like about CrystalTech for ColdFusion hosting
is that their phone support is done by administrators (none of that three
tier tech support crap) and they always know what they're talking about and
are always helpful. It's all too rare :)

Andrew