[thelist] Article validation on evolt.org?

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 27 12:37:02 CST 2002

If you're interested in seeing the steps an article goes through before
getting approved, I whipped up some screenshots and explanations last
summer that somewhat describes the process:
http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/behind_scenes.html

(warning, very large screenshots).. i think its always interesting to
see what happens 'behind the scenes' :)

.djc.