[thelist] css positioning?macIE

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Thu Mar 28 08:24:01 CST 2002

well I guess thats problem number 1.
http://www.pupilchoke.com/iframenu/

When you enter the site there are 3 pictures on the right that link to a
popup. in the popup is a picture on the left that I cut into 5 pieces and
made into iframes (I know for xhtml I need to use "id" not "name", I'm on
that tonight). Within the iframe is a mouseover code which if you click on
gives you the link that references a document to display in a "content"
area. In these content docs are identical code for simple css scrollers with
divs. In all my test browsers for windows these operate fine. In my mac
ie5.0 at here at work the identical code is ignored in some documents and
displayed in others. I must have missed something and I'm hoping some fresh
eyes can help.

any help is immensely appreciated.
Adam