[thelist] Problems with parsing. (Apache)

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Sun Mar 31 15:33:00 CST 2002

Looks like PHP is trying to parse an xml statement. See
http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.php
look for the section on "short_open_tag". It says,

"""Tells whether the short form (<? ?>)
of PHP's open tag should be allowed.  If you want to use PHP in
combination with XML, you have to disable this option.  If
disabled, you must use the long form of the open tag

Mike