[thelist] site check please - http://www.stemofficial.co.uk

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Sun Mar 31 17:35:01 CST 2002

Hey Dave :

	I am digging the logo on top. Interesting picture/negative effect.
However, it makes the tag line hard to read. I had to squint and tilt my
monitor to make sure that there was something there...ditto for the ... err
.. text? that runs across the top. I'm not an artist by any means, but I
have a pet peeve regarding black backgrounds.  This, however, is a personal
preference. Now as far as coding goes....you have a tag indentation problem
(the w3 pointed it out when I executed it against your site). It has to
deal with your <center> tag :

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stemofficial.co.uk%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline
(mind the wrap)

Also, with a few simple tweaks, you could have your site validate as XHTML.

Good job,
Burhan Khalid

[ snip ]