[thelist] OT - small side job - Do I need liablity insurance?

warbassedesign.com info at warbassedesign.com
Mon Apr 1 16:59:01 CST 2002

Hi Samir,

A LLC is a is one method for incorporating your business.  It protects your
personal assets (not your company) in the event you become insolvent or
bankrupt.  That has nothing to do with exposures such as liability, errors
and omissions, property coverage etc.  Hope that helps define the difference
between the two.

Take care,
Philip Warbasse
www.warbassedesign.com