[thelist] OT - small side job - Do I need liablity insurance?

warbassedesign.com info at warbassedesign.com
Mon Apr 1 17:25:00 CST 2002

An umbrella policy "is just that" it is meant to act as an extra layer of
protection over existing coverage.  In other words you have to have an
initial policy in order to have an umbrella policy.  Umbrella policies are
like 'supplemental insurance in Health i.e. AFLAC"  Only an umbrella policy
is for P&C (property/casualty).  Good suggestion if you really have some
potential risks to property or people.

Take care,
Phil Warbasse

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Hand" <jackhand at hotmail.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] OT - small side job - Do I need liablity insurance?

>   I got an umbrella policy from my agent at Nationwide.
> It protects me from all sorts of liability up to $2 million.
>   Call an agent and ask them about an umbrella policy.
> However, not all insurance companies have them.
>        Jack
> _________________________________________________________________
> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com
> --
> For unsubscribe and other options, including
> the Tip Harvester and archive of thelist go to:
> http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !

More information about the thelist mailing list