[thelist] Wanted: Stylesheet Themes/Skins

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Mon Apr 8 07:34:00 CDT 2002

You can try full moon graphics (I think its fullmoongraphics.com) - I don't
know how many are CSS dependent.  I think Kitty designs her templates for
the masses.

Also, if you want to do skins yourself, Amy at Domesticat.net has a good
tutorial on how to skin a site.  Its weblog specific, but shouldn't be too
hard to tweak.

HTH,
Tam