[thelist] Thawte/other SSL

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Apr 8 13:22:01 CDT 2002

>I've heard good things about equifax too,
>http://www.equifax.com/

Thanks, all ... I'm just trying to decide when it makes sense to
cancel the request and start the process over with someone else.
Sounds like I might be being antsy ...

I've had a request for a certificate from Thawte sitting there for a
full week, documentation faxed a week ago as well ... the status page
is identical to the first time I looked at it ("documentation not
received") ... two hour long sessions on hold without talking to
anyone and three emails which have not been acknowledged.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/