[thelist] CF Email Error

ADOLPH TRUDEAU ATRUDEAU at NMSSLONESTAR.org
Tue Apr 9 15:27:24 CDT 2002

Hi Guys,

Problem with Cold Fusion mail: Some domains are dropping CF generated email
receipts, etc, not even sending a reply. My sites ASP based scripts seem to
send email to these hosts fine. I was advised this may be due to Cold Fusion
not placing line feeds and carriage returns in the email . If there is any
way to fix this in the CF script rather than by routing mail to a different
server, etc, I would greatly appreciate pointers.

This is for a charity fundraising bike tour site: www.ms150.org/ms150/.

TIA,
Adolph