[thelist] Take the link off your site!

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Apr 9 15:31:01 CDT 2002

Best thing to do is explain it just as you have below.

"Hi I'm writing because I've recently designed a new site for my client, XXX
Inc., and I noticed that you had a link on your website to this site.  Since
it has been redesigned I don't believe it's a fair representation of my
client for the link to be under your design section and I'd like to know if
you'd remove it for me.  Thanks for your time."

Just gotta put it bluntly, really.  If they don't respond to that in an
appropriate manner, threaten legal action.  It's like plagurism isn't it? ;)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net