[thelist] Take the link off your site!

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Tue Apr 9 15:37:01 CDT 2002

Tara,
If it has to be you contacting the other design firm, how about something like this: "I've noticed that you still have a link in your portfolio to (Client), and since it's now my design work being displayed, I plan to include this link in my own portfolio. Would you please remove your link so there is no confusion as to who created the site now being displayed at that url? Thank you."

Should be that easy. If they don't comply, spread truthful rumors that they are stealing your work. :)

Janet