[thelist] Take the link off your site!

Peter Small peter at genps.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 03:18:01 CDT 2002

A simple javascript function could check the referrer of each hit on the
page that they link to and throw up a pop up notice giving details of the
site designer.

This would show up only to anyone coming through the offending link.

It shouldn't take long for them to remove the link; then you can remove the
javascript function.

peter